Posted 7th January 2017
If you have followed me on Instagram you may have noticed I like to travel the country and the world.
Over the coming months, I will be completing a 30 Posts of Travel blog series. These are sometimes called “30 Days”, but that implies 30 days in a row which I’m not going to do – trade shows and travels will get in the way of doing that!
Here is a list of the 30 posts that will feature in the series. If you would like to use them on your own Blog please feel free and let me know! I’d love to see what your answers are.
- What is your favourite city to visit?
- What makes a hotel great / memorable?
- What are the best seats in the house when eating or drinking out?
- When you travel do you have any rituals or must take items?
- Where is your favourite city, and what are three must do things someone visiting for the first time?
- What do you dislike / hate most about travelling?
- Where do you want to visit that you haven’t been and why?
- Tell us your favourite anecdote or funny story from your travels?
- Where do you research your travel plans and find places to visit?
- If spending three nights in a city what are your must do’s, must see’s etc?
- Post three of your favourite pictures from your travels?
- Land, sea or air? How do you like to travel?
- Give us your three top travel tips?
- What’s been the site / museum / gallery / landmark you most treasure the memory of visiting?
- Food and drink … does the local restaurant and bar scene interest you? How do you decide where to eat and drink?
- Camping, back packing, spa breaks, bare foot luxury, walking in the hills … something else? What’s your ideal get away?
- Where is on your bucket list at the moment?
- What’s on your iPod when you travel? Share some tracks that remind you of travels, or trips?
- Where is the most over-rated city or destination you have been to?
- What’s the secret to packing when travelling?
- What was your first trip abroad, or if you’ve not been abroad where would you like your first trip to be?
- Have you had any travel disasters?
- Has anyone inspired your travels? Have you visited somewhere based on someones recommendation, or visited somewhere inspired by someone / tv show / film?
- What’s your travel destination guilty pleasure?
- Do you have a favourite travel writer / blog / magazine / guidebook?
- What’s in your camera bag? Do you take snaps for you, facebook, to show friends a slideshow? What’s your Instagram / Flickr?
- What’s been the weirdest / craziest food you’ve eaten or seen?
- What are the best apps to have your on phone when travelling?
- Do you have a favourite part of the World to visit?
- What’s the best thing about travelling? Why do you love to travel and see places?
Leave a Reply
- A look back at Birmingham Pride
- 30 Posts of Travel – What is your Favourite City?
- I want to talk about rude cards
- 30 Posts of Travel
- Secret Santa Gift Ideas Under £10 for Christmas 2016
- 30 Posts of Travel (2)
- Christmas (3)
- Entertainment (1)
- Food and Drink (1)
- Fun Stuff (1)
- Greeting Cards (1)
- Trade Shows (3)
- Travel (3)
- Uncategorized (5)